Monday, September 16, 2013
List of Bravely Default Improvements (Includes Multi-Language Support)
The list of features that will be implemented in Bravely Default: For The Sequel has been compiled for everyone's reading pleasure. Check out most of the improvements and changes here, which include multi-language support!:
- An auto-save function (which can be disabled)
- Unified item section
- Changing the encounter rate
- Rerecorded voices
- 3 save slots. There is only 1 save slot before
- Background music has been arranged
- Ending credits is unskippable
- Direct connection with Bravely Default: Praying Brage
- AI behavior is the same
- Boss fights feature tougher enemies
- Multi-Language Support (This could have been a very good thing IF the 3DS is not region-locked)
- Amount of information that must be confirmed during battles has increased
- Face graphics in party chas have been added.
That's a kind of long list of added features and improvements. You can visit the source below for ALL the improvements that were made.
Find more Bravely Default: For The Sequel stories (coming Dec. 5 in Japan) here on N-Handhelds, your Pokemon blog and Nintendo 3DS blog.
- Buy: Bravely Default from Play-Asia
- Subscribe: YouTube, Google+, Twitter
- Source: NintendoEverything